BMW Motorrad Introduces The EnduroGuard Suit
A versatile adventure riding suit perfected by riders around the globe.
BMW has announced a versatile new Adventure Riding suit in direct response to the top demands of riders. The EnduroGuard suit is a professional, waterproof adventure suit with a new cut, new material, new colors and new features that satisfy the wishlist of men and women seeking maximum functionality, safety and comfort while navigating roads less traveled.
The new BMW suit was designed for riders by riders for both street and off-road use. As such, it was perfected by professional riders all across the globe. For over a year, riders tested and re-tested the EnduroGuard Suit in all types of terrain and weather conditions giving real time feedback to designers in Germany.
The EnduroGuard suit is externally waterproof, thanks to a 3-layer laminate material giving riders a wind and waterproof shell without the use of inner liners. The suit is also highly versatile in all weather conditions; not only providing protection from extreme weather but also great all-around ventilation through Climate Membrane Technology and generous zippered vent options.
“Our riders have been asking for an externally waterproof suit with no liner and ample ventilation that provides the same standard of protection and comfort they expect from BMW Motorrad Apparel Products,” says Jordyn Baker, Apparel Product Specialist for BMW Motorrad USA.
Constructed of fabric developed exclusively for BMW Motorrad by Schoeller Textil AG (Switzerland), the EnduroGuard Suit achieves top performance ratings for abrasion resistance, climate control and personal comfort. Men’s and women’s jackets, offered in a range of sizes in grey or black (men’s sizes only), are priced at $949. Pants for men and women, offered in a range of waist sizes and inseams in black, are available at a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $649.
“With significant development, several rounds of testing, and focus on understanding the needs and expectations of the U.S. rider, this suit raises the bar in the Adventure suit segment,” says Ben Radzyner, Parts & Accessories Manager for BMW Motorrad USA. “Our commitment to our customers is to provide them with state-of-the-art apparel products that will enhance their riding experience and the EnduroGuard Suit is a continuation of this mission.”
• New generation suit for off-road use, waterproof.
• Abrasion-resistant shell of dynatec and dynatec stretch, with ceraspace layer in some areas.
• 3-layer laminate with BMW Climate Membrane, wind & waterproof, highly breathable.
• NP2 protectors on back, shoulders, elbows, hips and knees (infinitely height-adjustable).
• Coccyx protector, retrofittable.
• Extremely good all-round ventilation through many generously sized ventilation options.
• 100% polyester lining; Mesh lining in jacket and pants and 3D-Mesh on the back.
• 8 jacket pockets (+1 additional on Men’s), 7 of which are waterproof and 3 pants pockets.
• Sleeves and legs can be opened wide, recessed cuffs provide protection in foul weather.
• Wind guards and recessed cuffs in the jacket provides protection against wind and rain.
• Waterproof storm hood integrated into the collar.
• Leather patches on the insides of the knees offer secure grip on tank when riding off-road.
• Snap buttons on the jacket front are concealed to avoid scratching the tank.
• Hook-and-loop straps allow a variety of width adjustments and ventilation openings.
• Reflective print on the jacket.
• Attachment zipper: all-around and 40 cm.
• Colors: Men’s jacket in grey or black, women’s jacket in grey, both pants in black.
• Ladies’ sizes: 34-48, 72-88, 18-22
• Men’s sizes: 46-66, 98-118, 24-32
• MSRP: Jacket – $949.00; Pants – $649.00
EnduroGuard Gloves for men and women are also available, featuring ceraspace and two-chamber technology. For more info visit www.bmwmotorcycles.com